About Her

My photo
India
Little Moments Of Bliss is a silhouette of a feeling that resides in my heart. A software engineer by degree, a writer at heart, and a teacher by profession, I'm all that I never thought I would be. Pretty pictures,a poem that blatantly refuses to rhyme, a text from a deranged friend, a sudden gesture of love, its these little things in life, that matter and sprinkle bliss. Grace the couch and share a cuppa!

June 17, 2011

A manifestation of my nostalgic self


Something is so seriously wrong with my constitution.

Time hits you hard in the face when you suddenly realise how much you've been ignoring it.
It's hard, it's so hard that its ripping me apart.
I want to cling. Oh please, I want to cling.
Being a 10th grader, moving ahead was a bad dream,
Sitting for my last board exam in +2, it became worse, And the scariest of all nightmares has dawned upon me,

Oh, I still so want to cling. can't I ? Just a little ? The 11th of this month marked the end of my graduation chronology. Moving ahead, leaving behind trails of memories has never been my cup of Ice-tea ( whhattt ? I hate tea! )
I fall in love with concepts as easily and as swiftly as an obese teenager gulps down McVeggies.
And sadly I've fallen in love with Engineering (Run and get some water if that hit hard) :(
actually the concept of going to college.


As a kid, I always heard my elder cousins talk about B.Com, B.Tech, BBA, BCA, MBA, M.Tech and what not and I always used to wonder "WOW, these Bs and Ms sound so awesome, I'll be one of these some day".
I would have traded my army of stuffed toys for it, which was a humongous sacrifice for a 10 year old.

And now, all I want is, not to leave college :( I lost my best friend in the process (totally her loss :D) and earned some of the mostest nicest loveliest beings on the surface of earth, with the string '24 CARAT GOLD' needled over their heart. I have a lot to cherish, a lot to share today, but words are just not ready to move my way.

My heart is heavy, Coz I still want to cling,
My eyes want to rain because I'll miss every little thing,
I'm not strong, I won't pretend, I want it forever, if this is the end.
I LOVE YOU AND I'LL MISS YOU !! all you bitches of mine and all you pranksters, buzz me when this reaches your heart.

8 comments:

  1. m speechlesss....u made me feel nostalgic too...!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lost my best friend in the process (totally her loss :D)

    :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. bohhhhhtttt mast hai yaar....par i l not mis u...milta rahunga tjhse......:-)
    dhiinnggg...:-p

    ReplyDelete
  4. It did hit me bad. I loved the finishing lines. They touched me. This was amazing. I read it and I felt happy, nice and I smiled the rabbit smile all over again!! :D
    Ur friends are lcky, for they have you!!
    God Bless :) :*

    ReplyDelete
  5. i didn't love engineering at all , it was not structured for me but in the process i met people , i met a**holes , i met bit**** , i met losers , i met demons and i met angels who later became source of my happiness.now work has taken over and i cant pull them back.enjoy to the core the times which are now :) damn i am nostalgic , i need a beer :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ill miss u too:(:(
    infct misin u..n d tym v spnt tghtr..bitchin abt sum chicks..n discusin abt d hot guys arnd us:p

    ReplyDelete

Scribble some love !